Over 3000 EPCs and 3000 Satisfied Clients Truro | Newquay | Redruth | St Austell | Camborne | Falmouth | Hayle | Mid-Cornwall's no:1 Local independent Energy Assessor
Government-approved EPCs – No Quibble Refund Not Happy with Reason?- Then you don't pay! Cornwall's Local Independent Energy assessor - EPC £55 all inclusive. Usually 24 hours turn around, back to you same day!
EPCs, Floor Plans, Green Deal and ECO For Home Sellers, Rentals, Holiday Lets, Feed In Tariff and RHI/ grants. EPC certificates valid for 10 years- Fully Guaranteed!
Cornwall’s No:1 Independent EPC Provider Based in St Agnes, Truro. Serving only the locality. Fully Guaranteed 10-year EPCs back to you on the same day. Choose Local and support Cornwall !
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). Only £55 all inclusive Local and Independent , We only serve the Camborne | Redruth | Hayle | Falmouth | Penryn | Truro | Perranporth | Newquay | St Austell areas at low prices with no hidden extras.
EPC, Floor Plans, Green Deal Assessments, Home Energy Advice
CHES is the trading name for Vince Falco and Associates, a Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) accredited through NHER and STROMA, trained at the National Energy Centre. Also a fully qualified Home Energy Advisor on efficiency and renewables. (Registered Green Deal Advisor)
Carrying out Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for Private Home Sellers, Landlords, Estate Agents, and Solicitors in the Mid Cornwall Area mainly; Truro, St Agnes, Redruth, Camborne, Newquay, Perranporth, Penryn, Falmouth, Hayle and up to St Austell. Your Independent Energy Assessor for Cornwall.
So why use Cornwall Home Energy Surveys (CHES)?
- Low Prices – self employed, independent with low overheads means great value- and a full professional service and NO VAT is charged for our services.
- EPC – £55 all inclusive ( beware of others promising ‘from £40′ and add on charges )
- Ring NOW & BOOK on 01872 553685, normally with you next day
- Competitive – If you receive a better quote in this area, come back to us and we’ll try either to beat it or endorse it for your reassurance. Stay local and beware of the National discounters.
- Rest Assured – Fully Compliant, Government approved EPCs, valid for 10 years and owned by you. Easily transferred online or by post to your Solicitor, Estate or Letting Agent. CHES is fully insured with Public Indemnity through NHER-SAVA. You only pay when you are satisfied that you have had great value for money service. Photo I.D. is always shown.
- Local & Independent – Limited generally to 20 mile radius from St Agnes. Where distances are not feasible, you will be given an Independent Associate’s details less than 10 miles from you. Areas covered are Falmouth, Newquay, Penryn, Camborne, Redruth, Truro, St Agnes, Perranporth, Hayle, and St Austell.
- Background - Vince Falco, DMS,Cert Ed, Dip GDA lectured for 22 years in Further Education; inspected properties for Cornwall Tourist Board for 5 years and has his own rental properties in the Truro area. Based in St Agnes, an experienced DEA with over 3000 EPCs completed. He has an extensive knowledge of the Cornish housing stock. One of the first assessors in Cornwall to qualify as an Independent GREEN DEAL ADVISOR.
- Training and Experience – One of the first to qualify since inception at the National Energy Centre. NHER-SAVA and now also with STROMA. Both are definitive experts on Energy, with the best support and quality systems available.) Qualified in Home Construction, Energy assessment, H & S, and Renewable technologies.
- Quality Assured – Every EPC assessment is fully documented with plans, photographs, calculations and reports lodged securely on line. These can be inspected by the client on request. (See customer reviews). The EPC assessment follows strict Accreditation and Government Compliance rules.
- Speed, Promptness and Service - C.H.E.S pledges a complete EPC report within 24 hours (to date 99%). CHES will normally be with you on the next morning; the assessment will take circa 45 minutes and, if you have an email address, be sent to you and/or your Agent/Solicitor on the same evening or by First Class post.
- Information & Feedback – ALWAYS prepared to discuss, explain and clarify any details concerning the assessment and its outcome. Your EPC can, if used properly pay for itself over and over!
- Special Offers
- Add a professional Floor Plan for only £24 VAT FREE, a must have if you are selling a home.Usually £49
- Green Deal assessment for RHI funding applications, now only £135.
- Discounts – often for multiple properties where travel and time is saved, a small discount is available